Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders over €50*
For all orders less than €50, there is a flat-rate shipping fee of €9
Most purchases placed before 8 p.m. CET (2 p.m. EST) will be shipped the same day, those placed after 8 p.m. CET (2 p.m. EST) will leave the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
Orders will arrive approximately 1-5 business, but keep in mind that shipping to select rural or remote locations may result in longer shipping times.
- Some orders may require additional shipping charges. If this is the case, we will contact you before any shipment is made or any charges are added to your credit card.
- All orders ship from the Umbra warehouse in The Netherlands. No international customs fees apply for European Union Countries.
- Additional customs or local tax may be applicable for NON-European Union Countries (Andorra, Channel Islands, Canary Islands, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Vatican City).
- We do not ship to BP/APO/AFO/P.O. Boxes.
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Umbra is committed to the design and manufacture of original, high-quality products for your home. As part of our commitment, every Umbra product is backed by a 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you don't absolutely love your new Umbra items, send them back within 45 days from your order date for a refund or a store credit using our prepaid return shipping labels.
Step 1: Submit a return request
Step 2: A prepaid return label will be sent to you via email
Step 3: Returns are processed within 5 business days of being received by Umbra. An email will be sent when your return is processed
- All items must be returned in the original Umbra packaging
- If an item in your order arrives damaged or defective, please contact the Customer Service Department and they will assist you with replacing or crediting the damaged items
- If an order is refused or not picked up by the customer and is returned to Umbra by the carrier, only the cost of the product will be refunded
- Order cannot be cancelled once order is confirmed and placed. Customers who wish to cancel their order will need to follow the return policy
*The following countries are listed as ‘Europe’ for standard +€50 free shipping rate:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Holy See (Vatican City State)
*The following countries are listed as ‘Rest of Europe & Asia’:
United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Hong Kong, India (36 of 37 states), Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Aland Islands, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Mayotte, Moldova Republic of, North Macedonia, Reunion, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Turkey, Ukraine, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo The Democratic Republic Of The, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Saint Helena, Sudan, Tanzania United Republic Of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna, French Southern Territories, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands